- 1 Empty (and clean) small jar
- 1 Toothpick for mixing
- 1 Tablespoon of white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 Teaspoon of olive oil
- Warm up the honey a little (don't make it hot)
- Add white sugar into the small empty jar
- Add the the honey and olive oil to the sugar slowly and mix it together until it is the texture you desire.
Note: After mixing all the ingredients, you can use it right away, or you can leave it in the jar for a hour for the sugar to dissolve a little. I usually prefer the later. I apply it on my dry lips with my fingers and wash it off with water and apply lip balm.