Monday 23 June 2014

Memebox Luckybox #2 Spoiler and Review

I do like this box a lot and have already finished 4 of the products from this box. So it is definitely a 5/5 box and worth the $23 plus shipping. The sunblock is really good. I use the tea tree essence after my toner, and it is pretty nice. I do find the eye serum useful to get rid of dark circles.

List of Products:

  1. Espoir Lip Gloss
  2. Nuganic Customized Sunblock: Best sunblock I have tried in my life so far. I recently purchased another box just because this product was in it. 
  3. Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum: Moisturizing eye cream, but light in texture... I purchased a lot of this thingy.
  4. LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence (Sample size): One of the best found from joining Memebox. It is a really nice product to use in the morning.
  5. Dr. G BIO-RTx Mentor Cream
  6. Miseenscene 2XS Curl Essencce
  7. Leader Insolution Mask Sheet x 2 (Tomato and Aqua): The usual masks but these once require a longer period of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment