Tuesday 8 July 2014

Memebox Nakedbox #21 Review

I purchased this box because of the Tea Tree Essence and eye serum. I have finished my 1st bottle of tea Tree essence already and half a bottle of v7 Eye Serum (both from a luckybox because I missed most of the memebox global).

I find both products to be really good. Of course I like the red lip tint as well because it smells so good; like a very juicy cherry. Also, I am excited to try the cc cream.

Although, most products are samples, the size is really good.





Product Lists:

  1. RECIPE Vita Capsule CC Cream (Full-size product)
  2. YEOSIN Hand Made All-in-one Bubble Pack (Full-size product)
  3. DR JART+ V7 Eye Serum (Deluxe sample-size product)
  4. LJH Tea Tree Essence 90 (Sample size product)
  5. TONY MOLY Delight Tony Tint Red (Sample-size product)




No comments:

Post a Comment