Friday 8 August 2014

Memebox Oriental Medicine spoiler and review

After a very long wait, I finally received my Oriental Medicine box. I purchased this when it was restocked about a month ago. It was shipping standard, and oddly, it took like 20 days plus to get to me. Overall, I really like this box (4.5/ 5 score) and I think it is a great deal for $23 USD plus shipping. If they didn't mess up this order (giving me 2 Oil instead of 1 each samples), I would of gave this box a perfect score.

Product List:

  1. D'RAN Wonder Serum
  2. Purederm Korean Herb Mask x2
  3. Donginbidam Red Ginseng Aqua Oil and Essence (Samples): Some reason they gave me two Aqua Oil instead of an Essence
  4. Hanhui CC Cream
  5. Shib Jang Ceng Hand Cream: My favorite product within this box. Smells really good and it isn't too oily. 


No comments:

Post a Comment