Friday 8 August 2014

Memebox Special #12 Vitamin Spoiler and Review

Out of all the Memebox boxes I received today, this one is my least favorite. Although, most products are not sample size, but they feel like sample size... If that makes any sense. Also, this box feels like a Pure Smile sample box. However, I do have to admit, the packaging in some of these products are pretty cute.

Product List:

  1. Elizavecca Real White Vita Sauce
  2. Amini Vitamin Shower Body Soap Bar
  3. Pure Smile Hand Gel Citrus Crash
  4. Pure Smile Lip Treatment Mis Fruits
  5. Evas Vitamin Sun Cream SPF38 PA+++
  6. Pure Smile Juicy Point Pads Lemon and Orange (one each): This thing is so cute! I don't care people say this is a Dollar Shop item, all I know is I like this.. and it is adorable. 
  7. O & O & Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser (Bonus product since I purchased from one of those promotion): I like this cleanser, it is a fun cleaner and it works really well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment