Friday 8 August 2014

Memebox Superbox #35 Fermented Cosmetic 2 Spoiler and Review

This is my favorite of all the Memebox boxes I received today. It is really packed with stuff.. So much stuff that I had a hard time fitting the bonus item inside the box for the picture. A 5/5 score box! All the items within this box are full size and the cute Panda Eye Mask kinda win me over.

Product List:

  1. BOCIANS Cycle Repair Repair Whitening Spot
  2. Cotterang Aesthetic Reparative K Cream
  3. Cotterang Panda Eye Essence Mask x 3
  4. Tosowoong Time Shift Skin Toner
  5. The Skin House Face Calming Galactomyces Cream
  6. SOYBIO+ Femented Soap
  7. Dermahouse Galatomyces Wrinkle Care Essence Mask
  8. DRAN Wonder Serum (Note this one is different from the one from the oriental medicine box)
  9. O & O & Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser (Bonus product since I purchased from one of those promotion)



No comments:

Post a Comment