Tuesday 12 August 2014

Memebox Superbox #47 IOPE Box 2 Spoiler and Review



This is the most expensive Memebox I purchased. It is kind of like a naked box because I see everything within the box before I purchased. I think I pay over $85 USD with shipping for it. Though, I did get 10 memebox in return for using the referral deal link.

The reason I purchased this is because of the Air Cushion. It is suppose to be better than BB and CC cream, so we will see.

My first impression of this box is pretty good. The packaging of each product is nice. I will update when I tried a few of the products.






Product List:

  1. IOPE Essential Skin Boosting Serum
  2. IOPE Essential Tone & Wrinkle Care Eye Cream
  3. IOPE Lip & Cheek 01 Rose Pink
  4. IOPE Essential Facial Oil 
  5. IOPE Air Cushion XP SPF50+/PA+++ : I have been using this Air Cushion for more than a week now and I can honestly say I really like it. The texture is very light. However, the only negative point is the smell of the makeup sponge that came with the Cushion is horrible. I had to use my BeautyBleader instead.
  6. IOPE Essential Moisture Relief Cream





No comments:

Post a Comment