Saturday 2 August 2014

REN Facial Polish and Day Cream Review

Awhile ago, I read about REN Clean Skincare brand via an online forum. Anyhow, I really wanted to try their skincare product but didn't want to buy the full size bottle because not everything works for my skin. I went on their website and tried to order some of their sensitive skin traveler set but it was sold out. I contacted their customer service via email and soon after, they responded and kindly offered to mail me some sample for free. Their customer service is really professional and good!

They mailed me 2 samples; Jojoba Microbead Purifying Facial Polish and Hydro-Calm Global Protection Cream. They have change the name of this line. it is now Evercalm instead of Hydra-Calm. Both products have a very light smell. The facial polish have tiny little bead inside and it is very gentle. The cream is on the thicker side and it is very moisturizing. It absorbed really fast and it makes my skin really soft.



No comments:

Post a Comment