Even though I have already celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving last month, I decided that I can also treat myself to a American Thanksgiving treat by getting the Thanksgiving Box Collection from Memebox. Both boxes are a lot better than what I expect. The bundle costed $52 USD plus $6.99 shipping. It is a great value.
- Clio Virgin Kiss Tinted Lip #22 Electric: It is a very bright orange lipstick. Not sure if I can pull it off. LOL!
- Jaminkyung Cokmul Care Ultra Ampoule Toner: this is a unique toner that blend whole grain and camellia oil. Sounds amazing, can't wait to try it.
- 803 Cream: I was really lucky to get the Neck cream instead of the booster cream for my body parts... Depending on your luck, you might get 1 of 3 903 cream; Palzza Cream, Sam N Cream and Young Cream. Palzza Cream is to firm up cream for smile lines (facial cream). Sam N Cream is the one for neckline. Young Cream is the booster cream for body.
- Sally's Box - 3 gel masks and one regular sheet mask. The gel mask is a 2 piece mask, which I like a lot, but I know a lot of people dislike it because it is harder to keep it on your face.
- Tonymol;y Hello Bunny Perfume Bar: I find this perfume bar a little too strong. I can clearly smell sandalwood, musk, rose, but I can't smell the lemon citrus. Personally I like perfume with a sweater smell.
- Ariul Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Form: this is another foaming facial cleanser.
- Pisteo Bright and Pure C Serum: This is a sample size because the full size suppose to have 4 bottles and I was really surprised by the price tag of $100. It is a Vitamin C concentrate serum.