Thursday 15 October 2015

October Birchbox Canada Review

This is my first Canadian Birchbox. I have ordered the USA version before via a friend's address. I think it is almost the same. The Canadian version cost a little more because of the extra shipping cost.

5 products are within this box:

  1. Beauty protector: Beauty Wash Body Cleanser - This body wash have a very sweet scent
  2. Number 4: Clarifying Shampoo - haven't try this one since I am not a fan of trying new shampoo that do not come with conditioner. Also I really like my Ryo shampoo and rinse... therefore, I am not changing shampoo for awhile.
  3. Cynthia Rowley Beauty: Creamy Lip Stain - this lip stain is in such an adorable size and colour. I wish more lip products comes in this size. Then it will never expire before I finish them. :)
  4. Naobay: Oxygenating Cream Moisturizer - I like this cream; its hydrates my skin.
  5. Skyn Iceland: Hydro Coll Firming Eye Gels - this is my favorite product in this box.


No comments:

Post a Comment